1. Posters will be judged in five categories: K-1, 2-3, 4-6, 7-9 & 10-12
2. Poster size must be 14” x 22” (half of a poster).
3. The theme “Life in the Soil; Dig Deeper” MUST be included on the front of the poster to be eligible for the National Poster Contest
4. Clearly print your name and information on the entry form , one person per poster entry. Entries must be submitted to the Monroe County Conservation District. No artist name may appear on the front of the poster.
5. Poster must be created by an individual student. One entry per student.
6. Poster must be the original art work of the student.
7. Open to students of Monroe County.
8. All 1st place entries will be entered into the National Poster Contest.